Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Preview a Novel

There is something sort of exciting when an author friend of mine passes a manuscript my way to get some feedback on what they have done before other eyes get a chance to read it. I love being 'in on it' (so to speak). A book's journey to publication is a very long road as it makes its way past all the edits, design and layout and into the hands of reviewers prior to a release date.


Well I'm allowing my Facebook friends to be among those that will get a copy of Well With My Soul before it is released. All the information is on a note on my Facebook page - but let's just say it has a little something to do with writing up a review of the book I currently have out in eBook and then you'll be entered into a random drawing being done on August 15th. Time is ticking - so head over and LIKE my Facebook page, pick up the .99 cent copy of Proud Pants, and check out the full set of rules here. Gregory Allen Facebook Author Page 

No comments:

Post a Comment