Tuesday, August 30, 2011

It's Blog Award Time!

What is the Liebster Blog Award you might ask…I wondered the same thing when my friend Lori Stephens from On Writing and (sometimes) Publishing included me in her list of bloggers to bestow this award. (Thank you, Lori!)

Liebster means dear or favorite or apparently a “googol” of other positive things in German (so says the other ‘google’), and the official rules are as follows:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks [blogs with fewer than 200 followers] and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4.  Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!

Here are my picks: (along with Lori’s blog that I always read)
1. A Case of the Awesomes
is a blog by two women that I do not know – but they crack me the hell up. Give ‘em a try and see what I mean.   
2. 
 Derek Flynn makes the world a little smaller by giving me music and occasional rants from Ireland. (And a really nice person to follow.)

3. 
 Scott Morgan supplies some great writing tips and useful information at his blog. And he has a book full of character development writing tips coming out this fall!
4. Author Laura B. Grossman gives insight into not only her writing world – but all that entails with promotion after the ‘pen has been put down.’ Check her out!  
5.  I like to get my weekly forecast from Kathy Biehl which is great for people who follow astrology or even those who dabble in it. Her Texas background as well as being an actress also gives me another connection to her.

Congrats to the bloggers that I've passed this Blog Award! Pass the love around and I hope the award brings more readers to your blog and that you have an amazing year ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment