Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Patchwork Through Fall

So we fell 'back' this week and I wanted to share an award-winning book for fall. I've talked about PATCHWORK OF ME before on my blog. I spent the summer on tour with it, but a few people have mentioned what a great autumn/winter read it is (because of the setting) and I the light went off in my head. They are right!

Sara and her friends take a cross country trip from Arizona to Maine seeing the country in that time when leaves change and snow falls. We've recently learned that weather is not always our friend, but sometimes we can still enjoy the beauty it can bring. 

I've been so proud of this book since it came out this past spring. I'm pleased with the comments it has received. The awards it has won. And that people say they get so lost in Sara's voice - they forget a man has written the book. (A huge compliment!) 

So grab your favorite warm drink and settle in with this book. And once you complete it...let me know what you think!

Wishing all warm thoughts as people patch their lives back together.



No comments:

Post a Comment